Thugs of Hindostan history:- The plot of the film is based on Philip Meadows Taylor’s 1839 novel Confessions of a Thug, about a thug named Amer Ali (also called Thugi), whose gang ganged the British Empire in India at the beginning of the 19th century. Had given serious challenges. This movie determines a fictional.
In 600 years of history, thugs had killed 50,000 to 2 lakh people Every year.
In the twelfth century, Muslim rulers had settled in India. Now they were left here. Trade between North India and South India also started to grow. People started going around here At the same time, thugs were born in areas ranging from Madhya Pradesh to Maharashtra. Later they spread to every part of the country. These thugs were both Hindu and Muslim by religion. But these religions were just at their house. In his professional life, his religion was deceived.
Thugs believed in Ma Kali. He believed that Mata Kali had created the thugs to kill others. According to the story, immorality has increased greatly on earth. Mata Kali handed a handkerchief in the hand and sent the thugs to the earth to kill such people to kill those people. People were strangled with this napkin. The thugs killed everyone. Then Mata Kali told them that you have to stay on earth. Such people will keep coming. And you have to kill them. These people used to search Kali’s gesture before going on thugs.
If somewhere the donkey was seen near the temple or the cat was seen, it was considered as an omen. If the omen did not happen then these people did not grow up. According to an estimate of the British, the thugs were killed every year from 50 thousand to 2 lakh people. However, this estimate would have been done by the British too, so that the public remained sympathetic to the British rule. Because, in a way, they were the thugs.
There were some Principles of a Thug.
1. Whether it is a woman or a child, no one was left. If someone decides on the name of someone, then he has to die. Whether it has the money or not?
2. But no woman would have been tampered with or raped. Because it was out of the principle of thugs.
3. If the identity of a thug was made public, then the mate would have killed him. Because keeping the identity hidden was very important.
The work was done by planning like a Mafia.
Their way of working was very dangerous. Walk into these herds Like rich travelers. At that time no one used to travel alone for fear of thugs. And people always go to the group. Smugglers know about their rich people. Then get involved in their group. Talk with great love. Take care of everyone’s heart. Make trust People trust them and leave their children with them. Share your happiness and misery. Then, when all the people were lazy, the thugs followed each person. When that person is oblivious to the world, without his friends, without a doubt, with his travels and his plans, these thugs give the throat of wrapping their nails on their forehead.
A signal was given before strangling. Let’s eat paan. The call came. What is the weather mood? Many passengers used to hear stories of this signal of thugs. They are afraid That they can not escape. After killing, all the people were buried. But there was a problem that after the burial, the zombies were flowering and the jackal started digging the dug. Before buried, the body of the corpse was torn.
There were separate posts in the Thugs too.
All the work was done by the thugs. Not everyone could work to thwart It had to prove itself for this. Because the victim was not always weak. To rattle the napkin, it was also necessary for manipulation with strength. So these posts were thugs:
1. Sotha used to go to talk to some traveler group These were very clever Every language and culture were familiar with eating and drinking. Even today, such people find their point of view in relation to their relation.
2. Bhutto used to be strangers Sr. Most Thugs When you get the signal, go back and strangle. To catch the hands and feet of the victim coming to the two assistants.
3. Belhas dig the graves. When the thug was planned, then he would dig a fast bow at some distance from the place.
4. In the end, Lughai used to come. They were experts to bury the dead. During the entire work, the rest would be rested with the passengers. As soon as the killings come, they will go into action.
For More Information Then Watch This Video